Hen Party Dares, Forfeits & Challenges For A Great Hen Night
Are you ready for your hen night? If you're organising one for a friend's hen party, there's plenty of games which you can plan, and something which is great to do are dares, forfeits and challenges which gets everyone involved.
If you're planning on playing some hen party games, having some dares will be essential to serve as a forfeit for the girls who get questions wrong, or fail tasks.
They are fun, naughty and just the right level of embarrassing for the bride to be which will give her a night to remember.
Dares and challenges are the most fun which you can have with a group, everyone can be included and you will definitely have fun.
How can you make it a night to remember?
List Of 50 Hen Party Dares
Here's our list of hen night dares which are funny, naughty, rude and guaranteed to give you a great hen night with your ladies.
- Get a kiss from 5 different guys
- Collect 3 pairs of boxer shorts
- Kiss a man with a bald head
- Down a shot of alcohol which someone else orders
- Get a random guy to buy you a drink
- Wear your bra outside your clothes for 10 minutes
- Go up to a random man and propose
- Get a man's glasses, take them from him, put them on and take a selfie
- Photobomb at least 3 men's photos
- Go up to a man and sing to him
- Order a drink in a foreign accent
- Talk to a man in a foreign accent and convince him you're from that country
- Down 3 shots in a row
- Down a cocktail of the hen parties drinks
- Down a pint in one
- Get a man's business card and leave a message on his answer machine
- Talk to a random stranger like you've known him all your life
- Convince a stranger that you're famous
- Ask someone for their autograph
- Can't say no - For 30 minutes you can't say no to anything
- Blow a kiss to a stranger across the room
- Get a selfie with a doorman / bouncer
- Perform a dance like a cheerleader
- Serenade a stranger
- Ask a man to serenade you with a song
- For 10 minutes you can't speak, and have to sing everything you want to say
- Perform gym exercises and work out style dance moves to the music playing
- Get a pair of men's boxer shorts and wear them over your clothing
- Find a guy who'll let you put your lipstick on him
- Hug 5 different men
- Get a photo with the hottest man in the room
- Get someone to take a photo of you - But with their own camera!
- Get a man's phone number, and leave a message on his answer machine
- Take a photo with 4 different men who look like they could start a boy band
- Say the alphabet backwards
- Fake an orgasm
- Do 10 press ups in public
- Do some yoga poses
- Get a man to talk dirty to you
- Go up to a man and talk dirty to him
- Give a piggy back ride to someone
- Dance on a table or stand on a chair
- Take off your bra without removing your top
- Get a photo with a barman
- Stand on one leg and count to 20 out loud
- Swap an item of clothing with a man
- Do an impersonation of someone famous
- Have your photo taken with a policeman or someone in uniform
- Dance to the birdie song or the Macarena
- Remove a man's belt without using your hands
That's quite a list to get through! Pick out your favourites and write them down or print them off.
The dares are perfect if you're playing a game of MR & Mrs. and are looking for some challenges for the game.
DIY Hen Party Dare Cards
We've created some printable hen party dare cards for you to use yourself! There's ten of the best dares, and all you need to do is print them out, cut them to size and you'll have your set of dare cards.
Click here to print DIY Dare Cards
Check out the image below which shows you the best 10 dares for your night.
The Scoring System
Different dares and challenges should have different points, as they are not equal.
For example, getting your photo taken with a stranger is not so difficult, but wearing your bra outside your clothing for 10 minutes is far braver and lasts longer.
Make sure you check out our hen party t-shirts which come with classy and funny designs as well as having the choice to personalise with nicknames on the back.
Challenges are a little different from dares, as they usually have a time limit or require something a bit more than a simple dare.
They can be more fun, as you have to usually complete a set of tasks, or with one challenge it could have different parts to it. Here's a few challenges which you will love.
You can do these challenges separately, with different girls doing different things, or why not break up into teams to make it more fun and competitive.
- Collect as many pairs of boxer shorts as possible.
- Get an entire men's outfit by the end of the night. Boxers, socks, shirt/t-shirt, as much as possible.
- Get as many condoms (for free) as you can. That means getting one from a different man.
- Each team asks the same random man to marry him. The man can only say yes to one!
Challenges For The Bride / Bridesmaid / Friends / Single
- You can't say No for an hour
- Left hand drinking for the rest of the night
- Do a sexy pose on as many cars as possible
- Become a statue - Pick an obvious place and you must stay still for 5 minutes
- Get a piggy back from a man and do 1 tour of the bar or place you're in
Hen Party Forfeits
What happens if you break the rules on a hen party night, or you don't do a dare or fail at a challenge?
You have to take a forfeit! These can be fun, embarrassing and will really get people doing the dares and challenges, or else they'll have to do the forfeits!
The Best Hen Night Forfeit Ideas
- Drink a cocktail made up from everyone else's drinks
- Wear a piece of underwear on your head until the next round of drinks
- Drink the most disgusting thing on the menu
- Get a man to buy your next drink - You're not allowed to drink unless someone buys your drink for you.
- Wear some silly props (beard, wig, hat, etc.)
And there you have it! So many forfeits, dares and challenges to make a hen party an awesome night!
Don't forget to check out more activities and ideas for your hen party to have an unforgettable night for all the right reasons.
Remember that if you're looking for Personalised Hen Do T Shirts for the big night, have a look at ours. Custom printed designs with slogans and free nickname printing, check out a few examples below or contact us for a quote.